Dr. David C. Adams is one of San Diego's most highly trained and experienced orthodontic specialists. It might surprise you to know that not every dentist and orthodontist has the same level of training! In fact, only a relatively small proportion of Invisalign providers has the orthodontic or pediatric specialty training that Dr. Adams has. Dr. Adams has helped hundreds of teens experience the benefits of a beautiful smile.
But more than that, Dr. Adams is known for how well he treats each of his patients -- with precision and care for all of their concerns throughout the process of treatment.
Dr. Adams is committed to living near Southern California's beautiful coast, where he enjoys his favorite pastime—surfing. He is also deeply involved in martial arts and enjoys playing the piano, one of the many reason Dr. Adams is such a well-rounded, humble, fun individual which reflects his success and care for his patients.
Dr. Adams' main reason for entering the dental field was being given the opportunity to give people smiles that last a lifetime!
Education & Credentials:
San Diego State University (SDSU)
- Bachelor's of Science in Microbiology with honors
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- Post-Doctoral Specialty Degree in Pediatric Dentistry
- Post-Doctoral Specialty Degree in Orthodontics
- Master's Degree in Oral Biology with an emphasis on Facial Growth & Development
- Awarded the Orthodontic Section Award for Outstanding Achievement
- Awarded the Outstanding Clinician and Leadership Award
- Lectured worldwide on "Why Braces Should Be Started During Pre-Teen Years"
Memberships & Associations:
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- San Diego County Dental Society
- California Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Association of Orthodontics
- American Board of Orthodontics
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontics
- Premier Provider of Invisalign in San Diego